A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that is outside its trade, business or profession.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post). You can use our model revocation form, which is not mandatory, or another clear declaration. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall return to you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different other type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier point in time. You must return the goods without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the condition, properties and functioning of the goods is not necessary handling with them.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of revocation
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on fluctuations on the market, over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature; or with other goods due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been seal has been removed after delivery.